TOUGHEND GLASS SHELVES
Some ways to use glass shelving:
Display cabinet shelves, Make-up cabinet shelves, Shower corner shelves, Furniture rack shelves, Bathroom corner shelves, Wine cabinet shelves, Drawer shelves, Book shelves etc.
TOUGHENED GLASS SHELVES FOR FURNITURE
1. Glass Option Color: Clear float, frosted printing, low iron, Patterned glass
2. Thickness: 1/4", 5/16" , 3/8", 1/2" (6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm)
3. Shape: Rectangular, 1/4 circle, triangle, pentagon, irregular, customized
4. Size: 6" 8" 9" 10" 12" , upon your request
5. Surface: Drilling holes available
6. Hardware: Available upon request
7. Pack no: 1 shelf. 2 shelves, 3 shelves
8.Packing: Carton box or wooden crate packing
9. Size Tolerance: ±0.5mm
10. Edgeworks: Flat edge, pencil edge, bevel edg, all polished edge
Different edge types available
Seamed Edge: In this application, after the shelf is cut, the edges are sanded to dull the sharp edges. This is to make the glass shelf is safe to handle.
Flat Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass shelf have been polished to a smooth shiny finish.
Pencil Polish Edge: Popular with circle or oval shapes, the side edge is rounded for a softer look.
Beveled Polish Edge: In this application, the edges of the glass shelf are cut and polished in an angle with a specific Bevel Width to produce a certain "look". This process leaves the glass shelf thinner around the edges and thicker in the center.
11. Corner finishes offered are listed below:
Safety corner: corners are cut down to a 45 degree angle and then polished
Radius corner: corners are cut down to a radius and then polished