Lacquered Glass (Painted glass) is made by the top quality clear float or ultra clear float glass, through depositing a highly durable and resistant lacquer onto the flat and smooth surface of the glass, then by carefully baking into the furnace which is constant temperature, permanently bonding the lacquer onto the glass. Lacquered Glass has all the features of the original float glass, but also supplies wonderful opaque and colorful decorative application.
1. Contemporary colors - painted glass comprises 12 different colors. There are five light shades available, contrasting with four bold colors and one intense black
2. Resistance- Painted Glass has a special resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms etc.
3. Durability - As the paint is applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
The brilliance of the colors within the range is far superior to gloss paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.
5. Customized pattern, colors and specification
6. Environmental friendly paint
7. Structural strength adhesive compatibility
8. Safety film available on request
Lacquered Glass is suitable for all interior surfaces where color contributes to enhancing an area, including damp or humid rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens. The lacquered glass can be used in domestic and commercial locations such as offices, hotels, museums, theatres and cinemas for:
2. Kitchens - splash backs
3. A durable and aesthetic cladding for walls and doors.
4. Furniture - ideal for use on wardrobe and cupboard doors
5. Customized by cold-painting decorative patterns or logos onto the glass surface. Alternatively it can be sandblasted and engraved. Different effects can be achieved, depending on whether the glass or lacquered face is treated.