Our reflective glass is a hard-coated architectural glass with a medium-performance reflective coating. Ideal for a variety of commercial buildings, our reflective glass is an attractive choice when a reflective appearance is part of the architectural vision. This innovative glass combines a beautiful reflective appearance with excellent solar control properties. Available in Clear, Green, Grey, Bronze, and Blue substrate colors, our reflective glass is also offered in a range of thicknesses to meet a spectrum of architectural and performance needs. We offers three coating options: Classic (amber look), Supersilver (silvered look), and Silverlight (bluish look). The reflective glass offers architects a highly customized look. It can be used monolithically, or combined with other glass products as part of an insulating glass unit to deliver custom-tailored energy performance that meets specific regional needs.
• High reflectivity for privacy and visual comfort
• Outstanding flexibility—customers can select from multiple combinations of solar-control and light-transmission levels, as well as a variety of colors
• Durable hard coating means worry-free handling, stacking, storage, and transportation
• Can be heat-treated, laminated, bent, or otherwise processed—just as traditional float glass
• Can be combined with other AGC products to deliver specialized performance and design effects