The acid etched art glass is a range of semi-transparent Automobile grade glass used mainly for interior profiles where privacy and light control are a factor. The finger print free deep acid etched glass offers a wealth of opportunities to architect & interior designers.
The designs of the acid etched art glass created are uniformly smooth and silky to the touch, translucent and matte in appearance. Deep acid etched glass creates a translucent appearance while maintaining a high level of light transmittance.
• High value in appearance
• Consistent finish on both sides
• Creates excellent privacy
• Natural light diffusion
• Low Reflectance
• Privacy/Light Control
1. Translucency is determined by the structure and design
2. Ideal for interior decorative application requiring a certain degree of privacy
3. Can be thermally toughened or structured in double glazing units depending on the design and thickness
• Decorative surfaces
• Furniture cladding and caseload surfaces
• Staircases and railings
• Office enclosures
• Shower and bath enclosures
• Interior and exterior Doors.